Search This Blog

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Another New Implement


Cindy has continued her introduction of new spanking implements for my weekly maintenance spankings.  This is what greeted me hanging on my closet door each morning last week.  I had never seen it before.  Cindy shared with me that she found it at a flea market a few weeks ago and couldn't resist getting it.  I found it quite frightening and definitely was not looking forward to Saturday night.

When the time came for my maintenance spanking, Cindy initially let me keep my panties on and directed me to bend over arm of our sofa.  She then went to work experimenting with her new toy.  She knew it could do some serious damage, so she really took it quite easy with respect to how hard she swung.  However, like the previous week, she decided that she would make up for it by prolonging the spanking.  And, yes, the panties did eventually came down.  The carpet beater has a very different feel than other implements I've experienced. I is not very smooth, so it 'roughs up' the skin, especially when applied to a bare bottom.  It is also large enough to essentially cover my entire bottom, so that creates a very different and intense feeling.  Used lightly, it is a very interesting new implement.  However, if used heavily, it could be really nasty.

After using it long enough to give me a nicely red and sore rear end, Cindy decided that I should at least experience the more serious aspect of the implement.  She announced that she would administer four hard smacks with it, and I would then be done.  She took her time with those last four, and I happy to be done.

Larry

8 comments:

  1. There is a fun way to use the carpet beater for a wife. If you have a garden, just order your nice little husband to undress completely and kindly go and fetch and spread the carpet of the living room on the clothesline in the garden.
    Then ask the gentle little husband kindly to tap on the carpet as hard as it can (and without damaging it) until it is well dusted.
    The young wife can sit on a deck chair and watch her housekeeper in action and if she has a little imagination ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting j.stern. I'm sure Cindy would have a lot of imagination :-).

      Larry

      Delete
  2. If not used properly it looks able to do some serious damage to your bottom. I've found that a paddle that covers both cheeks give a wonderful spanking. Cindy was good to give you a gentle spanking with it and also give you a little taste of what it can do.
    It sounds like you liked it Larry.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone ... You are very correct. In the wrong hands it could do serious damage to a backside. I am very grateful to have Cindy as my wife. She understands what I like and need. And, she loves to provide it, as well as to challenge me a bit, when appropriate. Used, appropriately, I did like it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two spankings that Cindy has provided. I love being spanked in a manner that the pain is not to intense, but which provides a sore bottom that lasts for a couple days. It's kind of a feeling of afterglow.

      Larry

      Delete
    2. these seem popular in Europe.i have a buddy now living in Belgium who has had it used on him and he is not a fan. And this is a guy who receives a heavy cane regularly. I don't think I want my girlfriend to find one of these
      Paul

      Delete
    3. Hi Paul. From my experience, I would definitely want to experience the carpet beater being used for real discipline. From the four hard strokes I received (and they were not full force), it hurt! I am lucky to have a wife that I can trust, knowing that her goals are the same as mine. They include us having fun together, experiencing kinky sex together, and her being the leader of our relationship.

      Larry

      Delete
  3. A question Larry. Has Cindy heard from Amy on how she and Mark are doing in their quest for a FLR?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi archedone. Cindy and Amy continue to get together and talk. The four of us have also gotten together recently. I don't want to try to speak for Cindy or to share things that may have been shared by Amy with her in confidence. However, I will share that when the four of us got together recently I felt that Amy and Mark have a good relationship based upon how they shared with each other and some things they said. There is also more a story with respect to Amy and Liz that Cindy and I have not shared. We are still discussing whether or not to share it.

      Thanks for asking about Amy. She and Mark are a very nice couple.

      Larry

      Delete