Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Anticipation

When I got up Monday morning and went to my closet, I found this implement hanging on the inside of its door.  Cindy had placed it there during night while I was asleep.  I will admit that I felt some relief because it didn't appear too menacing.  I was expecting something much worse, based on some side comments Cindy has been making.  I have also learned that it is a Leather Spanking Buddy from Cane-iac

So, I went to work feeling more relaxed.  When I arrived home from work and got changed before dinner, I found two more things hanging inside my closet door.  There was a spray bottle of water and a package of  control top panty hose.  I found those two items interesting and I asked Cindy why she placed them there.  She just smiled and said, "You'll see Saturday night."  I think I know what she has in mind, but I have learned to never feel sure about anything Cindy plans.

This morning, another item had appeared.  It was a large piece of ginger root.  I clearly understand what that is for!  Figging is something that Cindy and I have talked about, but never tried.

Who knows (only Cindy) if anything else will appear before Saturday night.  If she is trying to mess with my head, she is doing a good job.

Larry

8 comments:

  1. It looks like Cindy is planning a party and you are the subject of the party. I've read a lot about ginger root but have never felt it and don't know if I want to. After she puts it in try and not to pucker too much as that makes it burn more. Hope you both have fun.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by you think Cindy is planning a party. I suspect she is planning a unique time for the two of us. I've read a bit about ginger root and agree with your advice. I'm not sure what to expect. However, I love the fact that Cindy seems to be trying to introduce new things into our relationship. I'm game for that and trust her completely.

      Larry

      Delete
    2. What I meant by party was play time between you and Cindy. She is going to have a party playing with your body. Sorry it there was any misunderstanding.
      archedone

      Delete
    3. You make me smile. I did initially misunderstand your comment. However, as the week has progressed, I am feeling that you are very correct. Cindy has made several comments that indicate this Saturday night will not be a normal maintenance spanking. Her comments have included words like "you can expect a long evening" and "don't expect a normal maintenance spanking". This morning she commented "I feel like we need to introduce some new types of discipline to keep you on your toes". She has also added some new items to my closet door. It is getting quite crowded at the moment.

      Thankfully, none of the items seem terribly painful. However, I keep thinking about her comment about expecting a long evening.

      Larry

      Delete
  2. Water sprayed on the bottom can increase the pain of a spanking, especially from wooden instruments. That may not be its intended use though. Maybe Cindy should post a pic of Larry's red behind after the spanking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also read that water can increase the sting/pain of a spanking, so I expect that is what Cindy is planning. I've also recently researched a bit and find reports that being spanked over panty hose can be more painful due to keeping the heat trapped in. I'm not sure I buy that, but I suspect I may find out.

      Larry

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the big event. :-) Just a day away, gettin' worried?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TODAY you will find out just what Cindy has planned for you. I'm sure you have butterflies in your stomach and at the same time are excited about the unknown. Just remember you are her submissive and no matter how she places you always give the best presentation. Hope you both enjoy.
    Cindy hope you have fun.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete