Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Introducing New Implements - The Naughty Stick

A few weeks ago, Cindy commented that she wanted to begin introducing some new implements for my weekly maintenance spankings.  She felt that our repertoire was becoming too routine and she wondered if introducing new spanking tools would increase the effectiveness of these spankings.

I didn't think much about it the next two Saturday nights because the maintenance spankings continued with our normal routine, which is usually me spending time over her lap being spanked very firmly with a hairbrush, wooden paddle, or short leather strap.

However, last Monday things changed.  When I arrived home from work and
went into our bedroom to change, I noticed a long wooden spanking implement hanging from the hook inside my closet door.  It was made of maple wood and was two feet long, over an inch wide, and 1/4 inch thick.  When we sat down to eat dinner Cindy asked me what I thought about my first new discipline implement.  "It looks quite frightening" I replied.  She just smiled and said that she thought it would probably be quite effective.  She then shared with me that she has purchased several new implements, and that this one is a "Naughty Stick" from a firm called Cane-iac.  She also let me know that I can expect a new implement to appear on my closet door each Monday morning and it will be utilized for my maintenance spanking the following Saturday night.  She also expressed her concern that I seemed to be developing a bit of an attitude at times, so I can expect the maintenance spankings to become more intense.

So, for the past week, every time I opened my closet door, I had to look at what was going to be used on my bottom at the end of the week.

When Saturday night arrived, Cindy took me to our bedroom for my maintenance spanking.  She began by sitting on a bench at the food of our bed, lowering my trousers and panties, and turning me over her lap for a lengthy warm-up spanking.  This is usually part of her routine, but this week's warm-up seemed a bit longer.  When she finished, she noticed that my penis was straining against my cage.  She commented to me that she hoped I had enjoyed the warm-up, because she doubted that I will enjoy the Naughty Stick.

I was then directed to bring her the Naughty Stick and lower myself over her lap again.  She then proceeded to firmly use the stick on my warmed up bottom.  She started out rather easy and worked her way up an down my bottom.  It produced a very effective stinging sensation, which I sort of enjoyed in the beginning.  However, as she increased the intensity and speed with which she spanked, it quickly became very uncomfortable.  After a time, she had me get up and look at my bottom in the mirror.  It was much redder than I expected.

She then decided that the Naughty Stick was long enough to be used with me lying face down on the bed.  She directed me to lie over a pile of pillows on our bed with by bottom elevated and exposed.  Taking the Naughty Stick she teased me with it again by lightly tapping my bottom as she found an appropriate range with which to swing it.  Then, without warning, she administered a full force swing that bridged both cheeks.  Yeoww!  Did that sting!  It felt ten times more intense than when she applied it with me over her knee.  I usually prefer sting to thud with respect to spanking implements.  But this stung far more than anything I have experienced.  It came on suddenly, as would be expected, and then continued to intensify, before eventually fading out.  Perhaps it is due to the type of wood (hard maple).  However, I also suspect it has to do with the fact that the paddle is narrow and covers both checks, and that she could swing it with much greater force when I wasn't over her knee.

I didn't count them, but I think she gave me at least twenty-five hard strokes with the Stick in that position.  She took her time and let the sting of each stroke subside before applying the next.  By the time she was ready to stop I was begging her to stop.  "I think we found a winner", she shared as she finished.  I was grateful that she then gently applied some moisturizing lotion to my sore and reddened bottom.  This was, by far, the hardest maintenance spanking she has given me.

I'm not really looking forward to seeing what her next new implement will be.  However, I will admit that Cindy definitely has my attention at the moment.  And, that appears to be her goal.

Larry

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are still sharing. :-) I'm not sure if I will share this post with my wife....haha. You don't have to share with Cindy...
    This is my wife's fave spanking tool. Not sure which I would prefer, yours or this one.
    https://www.amazon.com/English-FIBERGLASS-Horse-Prairie-Supply/dp/B00YLNLTWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494794416&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=riding+crop&psc=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penney. That looks like it could be quite effective, especially if applied to some tender areas. Seems like it could be fun or nasty, depending how used.

      Larry

      Delete
  2. Maintenance spankings are wonderful. I also get weekly maintenance and some weeks if I'm lucky I'll get two. I'm also given an OTK warm up with her hand. Then it's on to more different positions and usually 2-3 different implements. We don't have a cane but what she has used when she wants welts is the plastic rod from our window blinds. Very whippy and effective. Cindy spanks you a lot like R spanks me. After a good spank and my bottom is wiggling she waits for me to feel the full sting of the spank before she moves on. There are so many different positions for one to offer their bottom for spanking I love them all.
    Larry glad to see you are still positing I hope Cindy is doing better, she shouldn't let one creep destroy what you both started.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you archedone. I have never felt the cane and am not sure I want to do so. However, I have a feeling that I may not have any choice about it in the near future. Cindy recently commented about the fact that we have never tried one. BTW, she seems to be doing better the past few days. She seems to be directing her energy into new ways to be creative in our relationship. That could be good ... or not :-).

      Larry

      Delete
    2. Wondering what is on their minds is always fun and can lead to very erotic thoughts. A short story, after she started spanking me she felt we needed more implements so we went shopping for implements at our local department store. the conversation as we shopped was very erotic for both of us. She found a wide belt and asked if it would feel good on my bottom I said yummy I had found two wooden spoons and asked if she would like to spank me with them. she said she would to that went on with every implement we found. what made it erotic was as we talked others could hear us and I swear one lady winked at R.
      archedone

      Delete
    3. I sounds like you and R have a lot of fun together in many ways. The public aspect can be fun, as long as both parties are comfortable with it. It sounds like you and R definitely are. I think Cindy is more comfortable with that than me, but I think I'm getting better about it. It doesn't happen much, but occasionally Cindy makes comments in public that I wouldn't make.

      Larry

      Delete
    4. Larry I think I miss led you. We are not as open as you and Cindy. What took place was a long way from home and we talked in almost hushed tones. R (Robyn) has made it clear the only person to spank me will be her. I would love to experience what you have to see how I'd feel with another woman watching or even spanking me but that will never happen even though I have hinted to Robyn that is she was willing I'd accept another present. Having said that I'll say we have traveled this country several time and love going into State and Federal parks. Many time we will leave the trail she will tell me to take off my belt. I know what that means and I hand her my belt lower my pants and bend over for 20-30 good swats. No one has seen but the thought is there and I feel if anyone did happen by she would stop and tell me to pull up my pants. I admire what you and Cindy have told us about your lives to this point you and her are very lucky to have found each other.
      archedone

      Delete
    5. Archedone. That is a wonderful story about what you and Robyn have done in a natural setting. It is also scary to do that when you don't know who may come along. Cindy and I do have something special ... and so do you and Robyn.

      Thank you for continuing to share with us.

      Larry

      Delete
  3. Over five years ago, before I discovered FLM and we were more switch, I bound my wife's breasts and we walked through a remote area of a state park. I tied her to a tree and used my belt on her ass.
    That was the last time I used a belt on her, now I am the one who regularly gets a belt whipping and she never does and likely never will again. We are very happy.
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't experienced a belting yet. I will also admit that it is not something that I feel like I want to encourage :-). It scares me.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete