Search This Blog

Friday, May 12, 2017

Update on Liz and Amy

I should probably let Cindy provide this update, but I know she is very busy at this time and has some reservations about us continuing this blog.  She hasn't enjoyed the stress it has put on both of us the past week. I don't blame her for feeling that way.  However, I don't want to let one person have that much influence on our lives.  We have both been stressed and frustrated and we are each handling the situation in our own way.  Cindy submitted our last post and then has gone quiet.  However, I know she really appreciated the positive responses she received.  I would also like to share that they were the only responses we received, so no comments were ignored or blocked.  I, on the other hand, initially went into a bit of recluse mode.  But, I am now ready to share again.

I thought I would begin with an update on our relationship with Liz and Amy.  I am sharing second hand information, because all recent contact with each of them has been by Cindy.  Cindy has met with each of them individually.  She reported that her meeting with Liz seemed to be frustrating for both of them.  Cindy tried to explore why Liz hasn't talked with her fiance about her interest in FLR and domestic discipline.   Cindy reported that Liz seemed to think that it would all work itself out.  Cindy feels like Liz is accustomed to having her own way and assumes that she will continue to be able to do so.  She shared that with Liz.  After talking with Cindy, I agree with her.  Also, Cindy knows Liz's fiance better than I do and she feels that he is quite submissive.  Maybe Liz is right.  I guess time will tell.

Her meeting with Amy was completely different. Amy continued to ask Cindy about our relationship.  She continued to be very interested in how we found ways to discuss our individual sexual needs and kinky interests, as well as how we found ways to blend those needs together.   Cindy also knows Amy's fiance better than me and she feels they are both of similar temperment.  They also seem to be having an ongoing conversation about their needs and desires. She shared those observations with Amy and encouraged her to continue to have an open dialogue and to be flexible with each other.

I should also share that in her individual discussions with Liz and Amy, Cindy told them about this blog for the first time.  She didn't want to take a chance on either one of them discovering the blog and recognizing that they were in it.  Even though we don't use our own names for this blog, nor do we use the real names of anyone we talk about, it wouldn't be very hard for Liz or Amy to recognize themselves if they read our posts.    They each expressed that they were OK with this.  Cindy and I also strongly feel that we will not share anything in this blog about Liz or Amy that would surprise them. They are good friends and should learn our thoughts about them directly from us, not by reading what we write about them in a blog.  That may be difficult to achieve, but we are committed to doing our best to achieve it.  It will take active communications.

Larry

5 comments:

  1. I hope that you and Cindy will continue with the blog. It's been very educational and insightful. I certainly enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post Larry. I hope Cindy can work this out. She shouldn't let one person who happens to be a horses rear end spoil what you two have and your blog. If she looks at other blogs she will see the same thing and I'm sure Julie would give her the same advise. If she thinks about it this person was trying to control her is that what she wants? I don't think so. You are both beautiful people willing to share what you have. As far as Liz and Amy go I hope Cindy is right in that she feels both men are submissive at least Amy and her BF are discussing FLR. But Liz has to know you are not hers and she has to listen to Cindy.
    For Cindy a big hug don't give up.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog very much. I hope that one day I could be in a relationship like yours. Just wanted you to know, in case it has any effect on your decision about the fate of this valuable blog. Thank you for sharing your lives with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of thoughts packed into this post. I would hate to see you guys give up on the blog just as you've gotten going. I can imagine it would be hard to continue if it isn't fun. I do hope you can. Best wishes! Penney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your comments and support. Cindy and I really appreciate them. I will make sure that Cindy also sees them.

    Note to archedone: From what Cindy has shared with me, she has made it abundantly clear to Liz that she (Cindy) is the one in charge with respect to me. She also has the sense that Liz has heard that. I guess we shall see what happens if and when Liz is present for any future events involving me.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete