Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cindy Shares - The Importance of Kink in our Marriage

It's been a while since I have shared anything.  After reviewing Larry's
recent posts, it dawned on me that he has focused primarily on our spanking activities and has not shared much about the kink we each enjoy.  I feel that kink is an important part of our relationship, which has been a complete surprise to me, but I can't deny it.  The photo that Larry suggested I include is much more graphic than what I would choose and I really don't like the word "filthy".  I would like to change it to "kinky".  However, the message of the photo conveys how I feel about how we are approaching our FLR relationship.  Larry introduced me to spanking and kink.  And, I have found that I love both of them.  I love spanking Larry in a way that excites and challenges him.  I also love the fact that we can each share our fantasies and desires with each other, and decide together if and how to explore them.  When Larry asked me to spank him before we got engaged, he unleashed something in me that I didn't know existed.

I have also realized that Larry has not shared much about our continuing relationship with Liz and Amy.  Some of you have asked, so I think we need to do better in that area.  A lot has happened that Larry has not shared.

I'm sorry this is brief, but we have each been extremely busy with life's demands lately.  That is a good thing, but it doesn't allow enough time for the fun stuff in life.

Cindy

8 comments:

  1. Marriage is like a long trip exploring the world. Always finding new fun things. You don't eat the same thing every evening so why would you have sex the same way? Sex should be a life long adventure exploring finding new things to try. Cindy if I may ask when Larry first asked for you to spank him, what was your first thoughts? Did you want to run away? Did you think he was off his rocker asking for spanking? Kudos to Larry for introducing you to spanking and kink. He lit a fire in you that will burn forever. Larry does talk about spanking a lot and for good reason. He's being a good submissive and feels you should lead. Also does not want to reveal information you don't want out. Yes sometimes life does get in the way of fun time. I for one is interested in Liz and Amy.
    Thank you for the post Cindy good to hear from you again.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you archedone. You expressed that perspective very nicely and I fully agree. We will share more about Liz and Amy as we go forward.

      Cindy

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the second post but I had an idea that would help Larry feel better about posting on different incidents. You tell him what incident he can post on let him write it up you then review it before he posts so he knows he's not telling about something you don't want posted.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archedone, that is a wonderful idea. I love it! And, I am going to start giving him assigned topics for some of his posts :-).

      Cindy

      Delete
  3. I would love to hear more about this. as i've experimented in my own life I've come to realize I'm not really a true sub, at least not in the sense of wanting someone to control all aspects of my life. rather, i'm a devoted kinkster, who just happens to enjoy being on the receiving end most of the time.

    looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Liz and Amy as well.

    Cheers/Miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miles. I have come to believe that there are a lot of us kinksters around :-)

      Cindy

      Delete
  4. Hey Cindy,

    I have just recently found yours and Davids blog, I have sped read through all the post, I have taken a big likening to it since I am the same age and also about to get married to my fiancé and have tried to introduce her to FLR or more so just spanking me sometimes it's been a slow start, but I have really enjoyed reading so far about David and yours FLR journey so far and can't wait to see where this all goes for you.

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evan. I'm glad you are enjoying our blog and that you wanted to share.

      Cindy

      Delete